We advise on, and draft a wide range of Commercial agreements, both business to business contracts and consumer terms of business under applicable legislative provisions.
Our specialist practitioners have advised clients (including those with multi-jurisdictional aspects) over the last 12 months, in the engineering, environmental and maritime, property development, clothing and retail, IT and social media applications, sports and entertainments, home servicing, financial and marketing sectors in respect of
• company formations and shareholders agreements
• franchising and distribution
• key man employment and consultancy agreements
• joint ventures and investment agreements
• inter-business terms and conditions of trading
• business sales and asset transfers
• distribution and agency contracts
• transfer of IT and intellectual property rights
• manufacturing and importation contracts
• settlement agreements in respect of internal disputes
• end customer terms and conditions in relation to goods and services
Please feel free to contact Arshad Mahmood who is the head of this department
DON'T HAVE AN
Visit us for a free no obligation consultation!
308 Moseley Road
199 Roundhay Road
0161 674 9800
CALL OR EMAIL US ON
All correspondence to be sent to the Head office.
© copyright. taylor price solicitors. all rights reserved.
Taylor Price Solicitors is a trading name of Taylor Price Legal Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 09781387 - VAT No. 246 3886 73
Registered Office 308 Moseley Road, Levenshulme, Manchester M19 2LH. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No. 630107.
A list of directors is available for inspection at the registered office. We do not accept service by Email or Fax.